BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 17, 2008

Journey

It's a long, long journeyTill I know where I'm supposed to beIt's a long, long journeyAnd I don't know if I can believeWhen shadows fall and block my eyesI am lost and know that I must hideIt's a long, long journeyTill I find my way home to you
Many days I've spentDrifting on through empty shoresWondering what's my purposeWondering how to make me strong
I know I will falter, I know I will cryI know you'll be standing by my sideIt's a long, long journeyAnd I need to be close to you
Sometimes it feels no one understandsI don't even know whyI do the things I doWhen pride builds me up till I can't see my soulWill you break down these walls and pull me through
'Cause It's a long, long journeyTill I feel that I am worth the priceYou paid for me on calvaryBeneath those stormy skies
When satan mocks and friends turn to foesIt feels like everything is out to make me lose controlIt's a long, long journeyTill I find my way home to you, to you

0 comments: